==(Solace)== ==(Solace)==

Absolutely Superb

This song is definitely one of the finer songs I have seen here on Newgrounds. From the soothing guitar lines, ambient piano, and the wonderful solo, the perfect blend between them give the listener something more than just audio perfection. Honestly the song doesn't even feel like its 7 minutes long, you do a really great job of keeping the listener entertained throughout the song but while maintaining a sense of calm and peace. The drums sound very well mixed and the mastering couldn't have been better, so many great songs suffer from a horrible mix, but in your case that is not an issue.

10/10, and 5/5 Keep up the good work, would definitely like to hear more songs like this.

Buoy responds:

Well that's quite a compliment, thanks!

Norato - Angelface Norato - Angelface

Interesting Loop and Melody

The loop has a catchy melody and good rhythm but without any major expansions comes off as a bit too repetitive. It's great as a demo but I'm sure you can take this melody really far and into an awesome song! But a great starting point nonetheless.

~VNSTUDIOS~

ID Theif ( Instrumental ) ID Theif ( Instrumental )

Great for a start

Great for a beginning of a track but hopefully once you find a vocalist it can bring out something more in this song. Overall it's got a good verse/chorus/verse structure but I would try to add a little more in terms of instruments break out of the repetition a littlbe bit. Keep up the good work!

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Thanks for the review, and yes, when i add the vocals in ill play off of them to add more to the overall track.

Kenneth Boxall - Passion Kenneth Boxall - Passion

Excellent

Really good quality. I could imagine this being used in some kind of film. Percussion and strings were all good. Great work!
~VNSTUDIOS

Infinity Fantasia Infinity Fantasia

Very Professional

The brass sounded great, realistic in my opinion. I could picture this song in possibly a Disney short. Anyway, great job on the song. Sounds very professional!

xKore - Time's Up xKore - Time's Up

Great

The melody in this song is beautiful (in fact, it's stuck in my head). I also love those subtle voices in the background. It gives the song a unique element. It sounded great when all of it came together at around 2:58. It felt like a gush of energy came. Overall I'm in love with this song. 10/10, 5/5

~VNSTUDIOS

Deso & DJ MirAge- Hawaii Dream Deso & DJ MirAge- Hawaii Dream

I love this song!!

Instantly takes me to a beach with a nice cool drink on the side with a straw umbrella overhead! Excellent recording, melody, and production I really can't stop playing this song.

SR - Suburban Dreamlike SR - Suburban Dreamlike

Two Beautiful Chords

Very relaxing..

Compass -KN Compass -KN

Calming and Just What I Needed

Life's been stressful lately and this song is extremely calming and relaxing on my mind. Some of the levels could be better especially on the bell riff after the opening pads. I feel like it "stands out" a bit too much but honestly it doesn't detract from the song at all. Just minor nitpicking! Anyway great song, 5/5 and 10/10.

JinNJuice responds:

I still have mastering issues. It's hard to balance everything. -KN

Freedom {durn} Freedom {durn}

Words Can't Express

Everyone at VNSTUDIOS wish you the best in dealing with your father's passing, death is one of the greatest griefs in life, but as you show with this song, it must be dealt with and eventually we can overcome it. The song has a good melody, which conveys the sense of sadness but views it with a more optimistic perspective rather than darkness and despair. Music is a great way to channel emotion, it's what drives our creativity and inspiration. Words can't express the tragedy of losing someone so close, leaving it up to sounds to portray the feelings. Best of luck to you and your family Durn, and here's to hoping for a great New Year for all of you,

durn responds:

Thanks gang. :) I've always tried to hold onto the feeling of hope no matter how crazy life gets. Glad it was conveyed through my melodies. :)