Sideways Sideways

Fun Game

The game was fun and mind boggling (which I like), but there seems to be a major bug that many reviewers before me pointed out. By Level 8, if you hold down the shift, eventually you just keep passing all the levels until you get the final medal. Then the game just loops from the menu all the way to the last level again.

Heat Rush Heat Rush

Very Fun!

This game was very fun to play. You generally don't see many racing games on flash. The graphics needed a bit more work, but I would imagine it being difficult to have good graphics since there's alot of complex actionscript going on to make it look like a 3d flash game. Anyway, I like this game.

Armored Ashura Armored Ashura

Really fun

I remember playing this game on FGL. It's really fun and addicting. The graphics are nice and the different types of attacks makes the game even more fun. I like the sound effects, gave it a nice touch. Good job on the game!

Paws Paws

Really good game

Art, music, story, and gameplay were great in the game. However, there still needs some work. I thought the controls were very slow to respond. While being attacked, I move very slow. Another issue that I thought was annoying was having a being that could talk in a place where you're being attacked. While passing the being, it pauses the game and I have to have the same conversation over and over. The Jumping off the wall also needs some improvement. Other than some perks, the game was well thought out and very fun.

Rabbit Wants Cake Rabbit Wants Cake

Originial

Very innovative game indeed. Good challenge and the music is good.

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

Mad Fun

The game is great. I really enjoyed the gameplay,especially the fact that I can reflect items with my tail. Even just "swimming" around was fun. I also enjoyed the hand drawn art. It gives it a unique style. Great Job!

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Pretty cool

The graphics in the game are great as well as the animation. There were some glitches, but I though the game was pretty fun. The gameplay could of been better though. However, I did enjoy it so good job.

MindChamber responds:

if you could pm frost or I with those glitches we would appreciate it, glad you enjoyed the game.

Line Game: Orange` Line Game: Orange`

Very addicting

Very fun game, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The music went well with it and so has the design. The gameplay and challenges made it very fun. I like this original game. Great job.

Cursor Fx Cursor Fx

Nice Game

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very visually appealing and the music was great. A very cool experience. Good job!

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Awesome

This game is very good. The art style is awesome as well as the game play. It was very fun to play. Good Job!