a moment of bliss a moment of bliss

Amazing Visuals

I just love the visual effects in this, especially that rotating thing. Just curious, was this all animated, or did you incorporate some actionscript and videoediting?

Castle Repercussions - D2 Castle Repercussions - D2

Amazing Directing

The whole series had incredible directing. All shots were amazing and the music just kept the entire series interesting. Top notch voice acting as well. One of the best stick figure animations on Newgrounds.

Tarboy Tarboy

This is top-notch

This definaely deserves to be on the top of newgrounds. Animation and graphics were superb. The story was very original and Hania did a great job composing for the song. Everything, including the rhyme went well with the song. You must of planned out the animation from the very beginning. I'm very impressed.

I am Trent Reznor I am Trent Reznor

Haha

Nine Inch Nails is a piece of art, and is my favorite band of all time. Liked the video, but I'd disagree with the part with all his songs sounding the same..each album has different sound. (with teeth to year zero or the slip compared to The Fragile)

Thundaboom responds:

Well I didn't create the song, Andrew Pants did. I do know, however, that Trent Reznor has an amazing last name. No joke.

The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

Enjoyed it

I really like the style of animation-the "simplistic cardboard" style. It fit so damn well with the west based animation. The music was great as well and I think the horses came out great. Anyway 10/10, 5/5 from me. Great work

Chess Tale Chess Tale

Very Good

I thought the animation was very smooth. The story is creative and the idea to use chess as the basis for the characters was a very good idea. The music went well with it also. Great job on this flash.

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

Great!

The graphics and animation are simply amazing. It had a very good story and I like how you led the ending to almost foreshadow tankmen. The characters were drawn well and I thought the music was good. Very good job.

In Solitude In Solitude

Very good

I really enjoyed this movie. Very beautiful song and very smooth animation. I greatly enjoyed it. It had a great message as well. Great job!

HOUSE MD animated HOUSE MD animated

Nice

House is an awesome series, so I greatly enjoy these parodies. I felt you captured House's character well, although some of his assistants still lack a bit of character, but it's not a big deal. The setup of the plot was very close to the actual series as well. Overall, I thought it was pretty good.

In My Arms Collab In My Arms Collab

One of the best intros

I really loved the credit intro for this flash. It was well synced with the music. The animations were also very good. They were very smooth and enjoyable to watch.